Search This Blog


Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Upcoming Group Break: Last Call on Teams. Plenty of Slots Available

Hey everyone. I just wanted to send out a quick reminder that sign ups for my group break are now live. I will be opening up a box each of 2010-11 Luxury Suite, 2011-12 Rookie Anthology, and 2011-12 ITG Enforcers. Each slot is just $16 and includes two teams (1 your choice, 1 random). Please take a look at the following link and give some consideration to joining up. There are plenty of good card to be had.

TWENTY hits will be opened from the boxes, and I will throw in a hit from my own collection to anybody who does not get one from these boxes. This way, everybody has 100% certainty that they will be coming away with something.

I placed the order for the boxes today and it has already shipped, so sign-ups will soon be closed. I will give 1 more day to see if there are any takers. Since I will have to foot the bill for any unclaimed teams, I will claim the remaining slots for my own, but all slots will still get a second randomed team. I will randomize the secondary teams tomorrow, which should give a few days for you to trade off your alternate teams, if you decide to do so.

Anyway, go check it out, and anyone who is already involved, if you could promote it on your blog, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment