Search This Blog


Monday, November 19, 2012

Group Break Reminder

Hey everyone. I just wanted to send out a quick reminder that sign ups for my group break are now live. I will be opening up a box each of 2010-11 Luxury Suite, 2011-12 Rookie Anthology, and 2011-12 ITG Enforcers. Each slot is just $16 and includes two teams (1 your choice, 1 random). Please take a look at the following link and give some consideration to joining up. There are plenty of good card to be had.

TWENTY hits will be opened from the boxes, and I will throw in a hit from my own collection to anybody who does not get one from these boxes. This way, everybody has 100% certainty that they will be coming away with something.

Anyway, go check it out, and anyone who is already involved, if you could promote it on your blog, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!










No comments:

Post a Comment