Search This Blog


Tuesday, November 6, 2012

2010-11 Luxury Suite Vincent Lecavalier Stick/Patch Card

Real quick here. I just had to show off this card I got from Ebay at a pretty outstanding price.

I've been a huge fan of 2010-11 Luxury Suite for quite some time, and busted open a couple of boxes on my first hockey group break (Speaking of, I need to do another one of those sometime soon...). What I like is not only to they have plenty of great memorabilia cards, but the pieces that they use on these cards can be quite stunning, like this Vincent Lecavalier stick/jersey number card.


This card is serial numbered 27/50 and features one of the coolest stick pieces I have seen in quite some time. A lot of them do feature multiple colors and patterns, but very few contain the fine print/company information in this way. I guess you could look at this as the "laundry tag" of stick cards, in a way. I also like that this is a patch card, but they specifically tell you where the patch came from.

A unique stick piece + the corner piece from a jersey number = One cool card.

2 comments:

  1. Very Very Very cool card. I think the best part is the instructions are in French just like Vinny.

    ReplyDelete